Real Good Touring is the fastest growing touring company in the digital creator space. It’s a fast paced and collaborative environment with a company culture that stresses teamwork and lack of ego.
RGT is searching for a highly motivated Executive Assistant for an account exec located in Los Angeles, CA. A candidate joining RGT will need a deep passion for the Digital Creator space, live shows, and touring in general. At RGT, we take pride in our "full-service" approach and require that anyone joining our team has the drive and hunger to succeed alongside our high-profile clientele.
The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, able to think on their feet, and excels in a fast-paced environment. The candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and understands the communication needs of a busy executive. This role will encompass numerous aspects of live touring as well as traditional executive assistant job functions. This role may require travel with account execs to various functions and events.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, meals and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination for both the account exec and clients.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Provide general support to office visitors and guests.
- Stay informed on latest trends revolving around YouTube, Twitch and other new media platforms such as TikTok.
- Assist in tracking and processing multiple tours and client/show payments using internal systems.
- Support clients and their internal teams on a daily basis.
- Assist other coordinators and managers in day-to-day operations.
- Deep knowledge of YouTube from a business and consumer perspective.
- 1+ years of in a personal or executive assistant role.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Working knowledge of new media platforms from a business and consumer perspective.
- Incredible communication skills, both oral and written.
- Superb teamwork and team management skills.
- Extreme discretion; ability to handle confidential information.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Eagerness to learn about all facets of the industry
- Must be a self-starter and has a history of taking initiative
- Work hour flexibility